Industrial Modernism | Styled wedding shoot @ Ever Be Venue
When a team of passionate creatives come together, you expect a pretty sight. Even so, this set-up still had us all thoroughly in awe!
Modern romance with a touch of industrial minimalism... Bringing together the trend of marble patterns, geometric shapes, gold foiling and industrial furniture with timeless and elgeant wedding day attire and moody blooms was an absolute winning combination! Thank you to every person who was involved with this shoot, it was the biggest pleasure working with you.
PS: Keep an eye on this stunning new venue, opening its doors in 2018.
- Venue: Ever Be Wedding & Function Venue
- Styling, coordination, flowers, and decor: Some Day- Flowers & Decor Styling
- Photography: Bronwyn Alyson Photography
- Stationery: Anthos Design Studio
- Cake: Liezl @ Urban Bistro
- Wedding dress: Elli-Nicole Bridal Atelier
- Shoes: Elli Nicole Shoes
- Makeup: Ansuné Hanneman Makeup Artistry
- Hair: Mikhara Ford - Makeup artist & Hairstylist
- Models: Caitlin Page and Athan Page